Donations may be dropped off at the YWCA during business hours, Monday through Friday. Please call prior to dropping off (585) 368-2265.
Unfortunately, due to space issues we are not able to accept used or gently used clothing.
Current Urgent Needs:
- Plastic wrap, aluminum foil
- Diapers- all sizes, especially 4-6
- Art supplies
- New socks
- New underwear & bras
- New adult leggings
- New adult t-shirts
- New car seat
- New bassinet
Items Always In Need:
- Canned and boxed foods such as soup and cereal (please check expiration dates)
- Personal care items- new and unopened hand/body lotion, shampoo & conditioner (for all ethnicities), soap, deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrushes, hairbrushes, combs, women’s razors and wash cloths (Please, no mouthwashes or medicines like Tylenol, etc.)
- Diapers-all sizes and diaper bags
- Infant formula all varieties – unexpired, please
- New baby and toddler clothes
- New strollers, high chairs, baby carriers, car seats and cribs (for liability reasons, these items must all be brand new)
- New twin and full size sheet sets, comforters, blankets and mattress pads
- New bath towels and wash cloths
- Laundry detergent and laundry baskets
- Kitchen supplies-new or gently used (pots, pans, dishes, utensils, etc.)
- Cleaning supplies (mops, brooms, cleaning products)
- Gift certificates for grocery stores (Wegmans, Tops)
- Gift certificates general retail stores (Walmart, Target etc.)
- Gas Cards
- RTS Bus Passes
Please call (585) 368-2265 if you have questions about donating any of the above items.
You can also purchase items directly through Amazon Smile! Not only are your purchased items sent directly to YWCA of Rochester & Monroe County, we receive funds for each item you order!