Make a Difference, Volunteer!
Volunteers are critical to our work in ending homelessness and creating social change. Whether you volunteer as an individual or as a group, your time, energy, and dedication help our programs thrive.
We are committed to providing meaningful volunteer experiences that utilize your skills and resources to complement our programs and improve services to the 1,500 individuals and families that come through our doors each year. Opportunities include:
- Fellowship and Activities
- Monthly Community Dinners
- Life and Job Skills Training
- Cleaning and Organizing
- Child Watch
- Food Pantry
- Moving Crew
- Room Repair and Revitalization
- Special Maintenance Projects
- Drivers for Shopping/Field Trips
- Clerical Work and Staff Support
For more information, please reach out to our Community Engagement Center at email@example.com.